Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour NO PREP Printable Worksheets – 1st Grade
These Printable Telling Time Worksheets are great for practice with telling time to the hour, telling time to the half-hour, and mixed practice. Includes 27 practice worksheets, 3 anchor charts, and 3 mini assessments. No prep, just print & go! So easy!
Easily review telling time to the hour and half-hour with your students with these NO PREP 1st-grade telling time worksheets and printable anchor charts. Practice for telling time to the hour, telling time to the half-hour, and mixed practice has been included in this set of 1st Grade Telling Time Printables. Use the anchor charts to teach about telling time and have students glue them in their math journals for quick reference. You also get three telling time assessments to check for student understanding. Pages with and without labeled standards on each page are included.
PLEASE NOTE: This resource is a zip file download. Please be sure you can open the zip file before purchasing.
1st Grade Telling Time Worksheets & Printables Includes:
- A PDF with 27 worksheets without any math standard labels
- A PDF with 27 worksheets with CCSS standards labeled in the top corner of each page
- A PDF with 27 worksheets with TEKS standards labeled in the top corner of each page
- 3 Assessments
- 3 printable Anchor Charts
- Answer Keys
- Practice pages for Measurement and Data Standards 1.MD.B.3 (TEKS MA.1.7.E)
- Tell Time & Match (match digital time to the analog clock)
- Time to Draw (draw hands on the clock face to show time)
- Animal Time (read an analog clock and write the time)
- Time for Friends (read an analog clock and write the time)
- Time Detective (match analog clock to digital time)
- Telling Time (read an analog clock and write the time)
- Draw the Time (draw hands on a clock face to show time)
- Coloring Time (color the clocks to match the given time)
- Color by Code: Telling Time to the Hour, Half-Hour, & Mixed Practice
- Student Anchor Charts
- Telling Time Check (brief assessment)
- Answer Keys
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright ©Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.