1st Grade Theodore Roosevelt Activities – Print & Digital Social Studies Lessons
These versatile age-appropriate social studies lessons are just what you need to help teach your students about Theodore Roosevelt. Your first graders will love learning all about Theodore Roosevelt with these printable and digital social studies lessons!
This resource with an instructional PowerPoint, informational little books (2 levels), Crown of Facts, Bag of Facts, graphic organizers, timelines, digital Google Slides, an assessment and so much more has everything you’ll need to teach the basics about the life and contributions of Theodore Roosevelt to 1st & 2nd grade students. Be sure to check out the detailed previews which show much of what is included.
1st Grade Theodore Roosevelt Activities – Print & Digital Social Studies Lessons Includes:
- One Zip File containing two clip art versions of all of the resources
- One PDF for each version containing all of the print resources AND the LINK to the Digital Google Slides
- Reference Posters or Anchor Charts (choice of two) to use alongside the Theodore Roosevelt activities
- Historical figures instructional PowerPoint presentation
- Informational Little Book Reader (2 levels of difficulty)
- Crown of Facts activity
- Bag of Facts activity
- Graphic organizers for recording facts about Theodore Roosevelt
- Flip Facts for an Interactive Historical Figures Journal
- Giant timeline
- Biography Project Timeline Worksheets (two options)
- Long Ago & Today graphic organizer
- Then and Now Sorting worksheet
- Positive Character Traits recording sheet
- Lined paper for informational writing and illustrating (CCSSW1.2 and TEKS 1.12.B)
- Clip art for students to color and add to their writing makes a great final touch to the historical figure’s research
- Answer Key
Georgia Social Studies Standards which are covered:
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright © Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.