End of Year Math and Literacy Center Activities – 1st Grade May and June
Are you looking for no and low prep activities for the end of the school year to cover both Math and ELA skills in your first grade classroom? If so, this low and no prep set includes 32 activities with fun May and June themes perfect for early finishers or use in centers! Included activities cover addition, subtraction, shapes and attributes, expanded form, money, fractions, time to the hour and half hour, word problems, diphthongs, r-controlled vowels, contractions, sight words, commas in a series and in dates and more! These are perfect for reviewing skills at the end of the year!
This End of Year May and June Math & ELA Activities Resource Includes:
- One PDF Document
- 32 Math and Language Arts Activities:
- Board Games: Shape up for Summer Vacation covers 2D Shapes and their defining and nondefining attributes. It’s Time to Graduate covers telling time to the hour and half hour.
- Mystery Puzzles: Identifying a number from its expanded form version, telling time to the half hour, and number riddles for numbers within 120.
- Color by Codes: Identifying attributes of 2D and 3D shapes, addition within 20, and subtraction within 20.
- of Task Cards: measuring length with nonstandard units, answering questions about data from a bar graph and tally table, coin identification, coin values, and counting sets of like coins, and word problems.
- BUMP Games: Two games cover addition with three addends and two games cover subtraction within 20.
- Mystery Puzzles: Reading words with r-controlled vowels, diphthongs, and contractions.
- Word Searches: Each word search provides themed words with picture support. The four word searches are for gardening, Cinco de Mayo, summer fun, and patriotic themes.
- Color by Codes: These color by codes cover sight words (editable), trigraphs and three letter blends, and diphthongs.
- of Task Cards: The skills covered in these sets are identifying how a set of words are alike (groups), commas in a series, capitalization and commas in dates, and ABC order.
- Two Writing Options: After students color, cut and glue sandcastle pieces to create their own sandcastle, they can write to tell the steps for building a sandcastle or students can write to describe their sandcastle.
- All color centers are also available with black and white print options
- Answer Keys
- Easy-to-follow directions for editing the Color by Sight Word page in Acrobat Reader
- Download and save the resource to your computer.
- Open the resource from the saved file.
- Be sure you have the ability to open PDFs on your computer.
- Here’s the link to the free Adobe Acrobat Reader download if you need it.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com as I am happy to help.
Use these End of the Year Math & ELA Centers throughout the busy last month of school in centers, for early finishers, for morning work, or even some can work as homework! Save your sanity and your precious time with these fun end of year themed center activities!
Thanks for visiting Fun Times in First!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.