February Color by Sight Word Bundle – Editable Sight Word Coloring Pages
These February Color by Sight Word coloring pages are great for morning work, centers, homework, or for early finisher activities throughout February! Students will love practicing reading with these fun, February Color by Sight Word worksheets!
Would you like to give your students extra practice reading sight words in February with quick and easy, low-prep activities? These fun, print ready and editable February themed color by sight word coloring pages are just the thing! These February color by code pages will give your students plenty of practice with sight words from Fry’s First 100 Words. Use the pages as is or customize the pages to best meet your needs and the needs of your students by changing the words. Included you will find 6 Groundhog Day, 8 Dental Health, and 8 Valentine’s Day themed pages covering lots of sight words! No Prep- just print and you’re all set with differentiated practice for your students! Super easy!
This February Editable Color by Sight Word Bundle Includes:
- 6 Pages of Groundhog Day Color By Sight Word Printables (print ready & editable)
- 8 Pages of Dental Health Color By Sight Word Printables (print ready & editable)
- 8 Pages of Valentine Color By Sight Word Printables (print ready & editable)
- Answer Keys
- Easy to follow directions for editing this document in Acrobat Reader
- Please note: This resource does not limit you to only the included sight words. You can customize the pages to best meet your needs and the needs of your students.
- If desired, type in sight words, vocabulary words. story words, words for the phonics pattern you’re teaching or anything else you need your students to read. The sky is the limit! Please see the editing tips below.
- Download and save the resource to your computer.
- Open the resource from the saved file.
- Be sure you have the ability to open PDFs on your computer.
- Here’s the link to the free Adobe Acrobat Reader download if you need it.
- Once you open the PDF, print as is or use the easy to follow directions on pages 4 – 5.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com as I am happy to help.
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright © Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.