February Morning Work First Grade- Printable & Digital Spiral Review Worksheets
This versatile themed February morning work resource is just what you need start the new year right! Print and go or use the digital version with Google Slides in Google Classroom! Your first graders will be engaged in meaningful practice, reviewing important first grade skills each day!
Looking for fun and engaging 1st-grade morning work for February? These valentine themed pages and slides are just the thing! This resource includes BOTH no-prep printable worksheets as well as a digital version to cover all your classroom needs! This resource uses a spiral review of 1st-grade standards-based content like fact families, true/false equations, data and tally tables, comma usage, ABC order, correct verb tense usage, and more each day with this morning work resource. Please be sure to check out the detailed preview to see everything included.
1st Grade February Morning Work – Printable & Digital Spiral Review Worksheets Includes:
1 ZIP file Download
- One PDF with the printable morning work pages and answer keys
- One PDF with the LINKS to the Google Slides digital morning work
- List of covered standards
- 23 printable practice pages (3 math skills and 3 ELA skills per slide)
- 23 portrait, digital Google Slides (3 math skills and 3 ELA skills per slide)
- 46 landscape, digital slides (3 math skills and 3 ELA skills on separate slides)
- 3 bonus coloring sheets (print only)
- 1 bonus writing sheet “How Do I Love Thee? Let me Count the Ways” plus a graphic organizer
- 1 bonus writing slide “How Do I Love Thee? Let me Count the Ways” plus a graphic organizer in Google Slides (portrait and landscape)
- Answer Keys
Skills Covered in 1st Grade February Morning Work:
- Fact families (creating fact families when given four numbers)
- Fact families (identify and write the missing fact from the fact family)
- True or False (when given a math equation, students solve to prove if it is true or false; then write a true equation for the given sum)
- Identify ways to show a given number
- Draw the hour and minute hands on a blank clock for a give time to the hour or half hour
- Complete a tally table with given data and solve the problem
- Solve word problems involving addition, subtraction, missing addends, and/or three addends
- Write addition or subtraction sentences to match a given picture then solve
- Practice comma usage in a series and in dates
- ABC order
- Read and choose the correct linking verb in a sentence
- Read and choose the correct verb form for sentences
- Read sentences and select the correct pronoun to replace the underlined noun in the sentence
- Read and select the correctly spelled word to complete a sentence
- Edit and correct sentences for capitalization and punctuation
- Identify sentence type (this month is exclamatory and interrogative)
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright © Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.