February Morning Work First Grade | Printable
Get your students warmed up and ready to start the day with this February morning work! This resource provides daily review of ELA and Math skills to keep learning fresh! Just print and go and you’ll be all set!
Be ready for a fun February with these valentine themed pages and slides! Students will review standards based content like fact families, true/false equations, data and tally tables, comma usage, ABC order, correct verb tense usage, and more each day with this morning work resource. Please check out the preview to see all that is included!
Included in this download you will receive:
- One PDF with the printable morning work pages and answer keys
- List of covered standards
- 23 printable practice pages (3 math skills and 3 ELA skills per slide)
- 3 bonus coloring sheets
- 1 bonus writing sheet “How Do I Love Thee? Let me Count the Ways” plus a graphic organizer
- Answer Keys
Each page includes a variety of skills for review including:
- Fact families (creating fact families when given four numbers)
- Fact families (identify and write the missing fact from the fact family)
- True or False (when given a math equation, students solve to prove if it is true or false; then write a true equation for the given sum)
- Identify ways to show a given number
- Draw the hour and minute hands on a blank clock for a give time to the hour or half hour
- Complete a tally table with given data and solve the problem
- Solve word problems involving addition, subtraction, missing addends, and/or three addends
- Write addition or subtraction sentences to match a given picture then solve
- Practice comma usage in a series and in dates
- ABC order
- Read and choose the correct linking verb in a sentence
- Read and choose the correct verb form for sentences
- Read sentences and select the correct pronoun to replace the underlined noun in the sentence
- Read and select the correctly spelled word to complete a sentence
- Edit and correct sentences for capitalization and punctuation
- Identify sentence type (this month is exclamatory and interrogative)
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright ©Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.