Free No Prep Math using Dice – No Prep Math Printables – Math Center Activities
Do your students enjoy using dice in math? If so, this free No Prep Math Using Dice is just what you need for 7 quick and easy math activities. Great for use in a math center, as independent work while you meet with math groups, or for early finishers.
With this free No Prep Math Using Dice resource, students will practice basic addition, work with three and four-addends, represent numbers with tally marks, place value, expanded form, word problems, and compare two-digit numbers. Three sets are included in separate PDFs: one set labeled with CCSS, one set labeled with TEKS, and one set without any standard labels. Just print, add dice, and you’re all set!
This free resource contains 7 NO PREP math activities.
The only materials needed are:
- Copies of the printables
- Dice (up to 4)
- Base Ten Blocks
The following skills are covered:
- Writing simple addition sentences and finding the sum.
- Practicing writing and counting tally marks.
- Representing and drawing two-digit numbers using base ten blocks. (as well as expanded form)
- Creating addition sentences for three addends and finding the sum.
- Creating addition sentences for four addends and finding the sum.
- Writing word problems involving two numbers and solving them.
- Comparing two-digit numbers using > < or =.
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright © Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.