January Morning Work First Grade – Printable Spiral Review for 1st Grade
This print and go morning work has everything you need to make those post winter break mornings a breeze. Review essential ELA and Math skills tied to first grade standards, perfect for homework too!
Warm up your students’ brains this January with these print and go morning work or homework sheets. Each page reviews essential ELA and Math skills tied to first grade standards. Students will be engaged, learning and reviewing, and you’ll be freed up for other tasks. Be sure to check out the detailed preview to see everything included!
Included in this ZIP file download you will find:
- One PDF with the printable morning work pages and answer keys
- List of covered standards
- 23 printable practice pages (4 math skills and 2 ELA skills per slide)
- 3 bonus coloring sheets
- 1 bonus writing sheet “My Snowman” plus a graphic organizer
- Answer Keys
Each page includes a variety of skills for review including:
- fact families
- time to the hour and half-hour
- word problems
- ordering numbers
- representing numbers with tens and ones
- identifying the ones place or tens place
- solving problems using tally tables
- ABC order
- using the correct verb tense
- using pronouns
- identifying correctly spelled words
- writing sentences with correct capitalization and punctuation
- identifying sentences as declarative or interrogative
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright ©Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.