Math and Literacy Centers – Early Finisher Activities for 1st Grade – March
Use these March Math & ELA Centers throughout the busy month of March in centers, for early finishers, for morning work or even some can work as homework! Save your sanity and your precious time with these fun March themed center activities!
Are you looking for no and low prep centers for the month of March to cover both Math and ELA skills in your first grade classroom? This low and no prep set of 5 Math Centers (9 Activities) and 5 ELA Centers (9 Activities) with fun March themes is just what you need! You’ll cover spring and St. Patrick’s Day themed missing addends, time to the hour and half-hour, comparing two-digit numbers, two-digit addition with multiples of ten and single digit numbers, tally marks, vowel teams, contractions, compound words, final “k” words, helping verbs, writing and more with these easy prep centers! Please be sure to check out the detailed preview to see everything included!
This March Math & ELA Centers Resource Includes:
- One PDF Document
- No Prep, Just Print Math Centers: Catch the Leprechaun game (time to hour and half-hour), Spring Comparing Numbers Bump, St. Patrick’s Day Missing Addends Bump, St. Patrick’s Day Color by Number (tally marks within 30), Spring Color by Number (missing addends), Spring Mystery Puzzle (addition: two-digit + multiple of ten), and a St. Patrick’s Day Mystery Puzzle (addition: two-digit + one-digit number no regrouping).
- Low Prep, Print and Cut Math Centers: St. Patrick’s Day Task Cards (time to hour and half-hour) and Spring Task Cards (fractions- halves and fourths)
- No Prep, Just Print ELA Centers: Spring Read and Color by Word (vowel teams), St. Patrick’s Day Color by Word (compound words), St. Patrick’s Day Word Search, Spring Word Search (both with picture support), Spring Long “a” Vowel Teams Mystery Puzzle, St. Patrick’s Day Contractions Mystery Puzzle, and a How to Trap a Leprechaun Writing Activity
- Low Prep, Print and Cut ELA Centers: St. Patrick’s Day Final “K” Task Cards and Spring Helping Verbs Task Cards
- All color centers are also available with black and white print options
- Answer Keys
- Easy to follow directions for editing the Color by Sight Word page in Acrobat Reader
- Please note: This resource does not limit you to only the included sight words. You can customize the sight word pages to best meet your needs and the needs of your students.
- Download and save the resource to your computer.
- Open the resource from the saved file.
- Be sure you have the ability to open PDFs on your computer.
- Here’s the link to the free Adobe Acrobat Reader download if you need it.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org as I am happy to help.
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright © Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.