March Morning Work for First Grade – Printable Spiral Review for 1st Grade
This printable March Morning Work is just what you need to make morning work a breeze! Each page has daily math and ELA practice to get your first graders warmed up and ready to start the day. Your students will love the St. Patrick’s Day theme and the bonus coloring pages! No prep, just print and go!
Do you need engaging, no prep March morning work for your students? This set of March morning work reviews standards-based content like missing number equations, true/false equations, telling time, comma usage, ABC order, pronouns, and more each day within this fun St. Patrick’s Day themed resource. The skills provide spiral review throughout the month following a predictable format each day, helping to promote independence with your first grade students. Please be sure to check out the detailed preview to see everything included.
Included in this download you will receive:
- One PDF with the printable morning work pages and answer keys
- List of covered standards
- 23 printable practice pages (3 math skills and 3 ELA skills per slide)
- 2 bonus coloring sheets
- Create a Leprechaun craft
- 1 bonus writing sheet “Write a Leprechaun Story” plus a graphic organizer
- Answer Keys
Each page/slide includes a variety of skills for review including:
- Number Bonds: Identify and write the missing number.
- Word Problems: Students solve addition and subtraction word problems.
- Fractions (Halves and Fourths)
- True or False (when given a math equation, students solve to prove if it is true or false; then write a true equation for the given sum)
- Write the time shown on the clock to the hour and half hour
- Name 2D and 3D shapes, identify number of sides and vertices
- Identify the correct comma usage in a series and in dates
- ABC order
- Read and choose the correct linking verb in a sentence
- Read and choose the correct verb form for sentences
- Read sentences and select the correct pronoun to replace the underlined noun in the sentence
- Read sentences and select the correct conjunction.
- Read and select the correctly spelled word to complete a sentence
- Edit and correct sentences for capitalization, punctuation, and spelling.
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright ©Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.