Math and Literacy Centers – Low Prep Center Activities for 1st Grade – February
These February Math & ELA Centers are perfect for the busy month of February. Use in centers, for early finishers, for morning work or even some can work as homework! Save time with these fun themed center activities!
Are you looking for no and low prep centers for the month of February to cover both Math and ELA skills in your first grade classroom? This low and no prep set of 5 Math Centers (9 Activities) and 5 ELA Centers (9 Activities) with fun February themes is just what you need! You’ll cover addition with three addends, subtraction within 10, time to the half-hour, place value, skip counting by 5’s and 10’s, finding more and less than a number, long vowels (CVCe), “s” blends, sight words, contractions, punctuation, writing and more with these easy prep centers!
This February Low Prep Centers Resource Includes:
- One PDF Document
- No Prep, Just Print Math Centers: Deliver the Valentine Cards game (fact families), Dental Health Three Addends Bump, Valentine Time to the Half-Hour Bump, Valentine Color by Number (subtraction), Dental Health Color by Place Value (base ten blocks to 100), Valentine Time to the Half-Hour Mystery Puzzle, and a Dental Health Three Addends Mystery Puzzle
- Low Prep, Print and Cut Math Centers: Valentine Skip Counting Task Cards (count by 5’s and 10’s with nickels and dimes) and Dental Health More and Less Task Cards (finding 1 more/less and 10 more/less than a given number)
- No Prep, Just Print ELA Centers: Groundhog Day Read and Color by Sight Word (Editable), Dental Health Color by Contraction (contractions with not), Valentine Word Search, February Fun Word Search (both with picture support), Groundhog Day “S” Blends Mystery Puzzle, Presidents Day Reading CVCe Words Mystery Puzzle, and a Build a Love Monster and Write Activity
- Low Prep, Print and Cut ELA Centers: Presidents Day CVCe Task Cards and Groundhog Day Ending Punctuation Task Cards
- All color centers are also available with black and white print options
- Answer Keys
- Easy to follow directions for editing the Color by Sight Word page in Acrobat Reader
- Please note: This resource does not limit you to only the included sight words. You can customize the sight word pages to best meet your needs and the needs of your students.
- Download and save the resource to your computer.
- Open the resource from the saved file.
- Be sure you have the ability to open PDFs on your computer.
- Here’s the link to the free Adobe Acrobat Reader download if you need it.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com as I am happy to help.
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright © Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.