Do you need age-appropriate resources to teach your 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade students about the life of Ruby Bridges? This resource has all you need with BOTH printable and digital options! Included you’ll find instructional PowerPoints, informational readers, crafty fact activities, graphic organizers, timelines, digital Google Slides, an assessment and so much more to teach all about Ruby Bridges!
This social studies lesson pack is the perfect way to start teaching young students about important historical figures and is perfect to use during Black History Month.
1st Grade Ruby Bridges Activities – Historical Figures Social Studies Lessons Includes:
- One Zip File containing two clip art versions of all of the resources for you to choose from
- One PDF for each version containing all of the print resources AND the LINK to the Digital Google Slides
- Reference Posters or Anchor Charts (choice of two) to use alongside the Ruby Bridges activities
- Historical figures instructional PowerPoint presentation
- Informational Little Book Reader (2 levels of difficulty)
- Crown of Facts activity
- Bag of Facts activity
- Graphic organizers for recording facts about Ruby Bridges
- Flip Facts for an Interactive Historical Figures Journal
- Giant timeline
- Biography Project Timeline Worksheets (two options)
- Long Ago & Today graphic organizer
- Then and Now Sorting worksheet
- Positive Character Traits recording sheet
- Lined paper for informational writing and illustrating (CCSSW1.2)
- Clip art for students to color and add to their writing that makes a great final touch to the historical figures research
- Answer Key
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.