St. Patrick’s Day Write the Room
Give your students some reading and writing practice with this St. Patrick’s Day Write the Room! This resource covers reading and writing unknown words with picture support, with a fun holiday theme!
Touch on reading and writing skills with this fun St. Patrick’s Day themed resource! You’ll love all the options including color and black & white versions of the picture/word cards, multiple recording sheet options, both handwriting styles as models, plus “On The Back” activities. You will find it so easy to differentiate for your students because of all the included options! Please be sure to check out the preview to see all that is included.
In this PDF download you’ll find:
- A linked Table of Contents for easy access to the materials you need
- A “How to Use Write the Room” page
- 21 word/picture cards
- Color word/picture cards 6 per page (both handwriting styles)
- Color word/picture cards 12 per page (both handwriting styles)
- Black and white word/picture cards 6 per page (both handwriting styles)
- Black and white word/picture cards 12 per page (both handwriting styles)
- Recording Sheets (lined and unlined): Choose from 6, 10, 12, 18, or 24 words per page. Recording sheets also have both handwriting models to choose from.
- On the Back activity pages: landscape and portrait, lined and unlined, with and without ABC order
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright ©Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.