Valentine’s Day Color By Sight Word – Editable Sight Word Coloring Pages & More
Use these Valentine Color by Sight Word coloring pages for morning work, centers, early finisher activities, or homework during the month of February! Students will love practicing reading with these fun, Valentine Color by Sight Word worksheets!
Would you like to give your students extra practice reading sight words with quick and easy, low-prep activities? These fun, print ready and editable Valentine’s Day themed color by sight word coloring pages are just the thing! These Valentine color by code pages will give your students plenty of practice with sight words from Fry’s First 100 Words throughout February. Plus, bonus pages are included for students to read and color phonics pattern words! You can provide differentiated reading practice for sight words, or words with CVC, blends, digraphs, and silent e! Use the pages as is or customize the pages to best meet your needs and the needs of your students by changing the words. Included you will find 8 valentine themed pages covering lots of sight words! Just print and you’re all set with differentiated practice for your students! Please be sure to check out the detailed preview to see everything included!
This Valentine’s Day Editable Color by Sight Word Resource Includes:
- One PDF Document
- 8 Pages of Valentine Color By Sight Word Printables (print ready & editable)
- 8 Pages of Valentine Themed Color By Word Phonics Pattern Printables (print ready) including 2 pages of mixed CVC practice, 2 pages of blends practice, 2 pages of digraphs practice, and 2 pages of CVCE practice
- 8 Pages of Valentine Themed Color By Word Phonics Pattern Printables (print ready with picture support)
- Editable “On The Back” pages to extend learning
- Valentine’s Day-themed pages including hearts, flowers, Valentine characters, and more!
- Answer Keys
- Easy-to-follow directions for editing this document in Acrobat Reader
- Please note: This resource does not limit you to only the included sight words. You can customize the pages to best meet your needs and the needs of your students.
- If desired, type in sight words, vocabulary words, story words, words for the phonics pattern you’re teaching, or anything else you need your students to read. The sky is the limit! Please see the editing tips below.
- Download and save the resource to your computer.
- Open the resource from the saved file.
- Be sure you have the ability to open PDFs on your computer.
- Here’s the link to the free Adobe Acrobat Reader download if you need it.
- Once you open the PDF, print as is or use the easy to follow directions on pages 4 – 5.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com as I am happy to help.
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright © Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.