Valentine’s Day Math & Literacy Centers, Party Activities & Craft- 1st Grade
Cover all of your bases this Valentine’s Day with these math and literacy center activities as well as the fun Valentine’s craft. Your students are sure to stay engaged on one of the most distracting days of the school year!
Engage your 1st grade students in practicing important math and literacy skills this Valentine’s Day with these fun and engaging activities! Your students will love the print and digital activities in this Valentine’s Day Resource! These no-prep Valentine’s Day activities will target a variety of 1st grade skills including synonyms, poetry, parts of speech, opinion writing, addition, subtraction, graphing and more! Also included is a cute Valentine’s Day craft that your students will love making. Please be sure to check out the detailed preview to see everything included!
1st Grade Valentines Day Math & Literacy Centers, Party Activities & Craft Includes:
One PDF with all of the printable resources
One PDF will the LINKS to TWO digital Google Slides resources
- Valentines Day Poetry Flip Book and alternate Poetry Little Book (plus Google Slides version)
- Synonyms Literacy Center Activity (plus Google Slides version)
- Color by Code pages using addition and subtraction math center activity (plus Google Slides color progression activity covering three addends)
- Valentine’s Day Data (Spin, Tally, Graph, and Interpret) (plus Google Slides version)
- Parts of Speech Sorts Literacy Center Activity (plus Google Slides version)
- Valentine’s Day Sentence Corrections Literacy Center Activity (plus Google Slides version)
- Opinion Writing (Friendly Letter) (plus Google Slides version)
- Valentine’s Day Word Searches (plus Google Slides version)
- Cute Crown Valentine’s Craft (print version only)
Quickly and easily fill your lesson plans with these activities and know that you’ll hit on language arts and math skills while having fun with the Valentine’s Day theme! These Valentine’s Day Activities make great math and literacy centers for February or lessons for your Valentine’s Day party! Plus, this resource includes digital Valentine’s activities so you can use them in any way that suits your students’ needs!
Thank you so much for visiting Fun Times in First!
Copyright © Fun Times Teaching LLC/ Nancy Brown/ Fun Times in First. All rights reserved by author. Permission to copy for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product. Redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is strictly prohibited. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.